Everyone wants perfectly clear and glowing skin, but the hard truth is that this dream is far easier said than done. Unless you’re genetically gifted or have serious cash to spend, you will more than likely suffer breakouts and spots from time-to-time. But, there are a few simple steps you can take to prevent getting these breakouts or imperfections and get climbing ladder to perfect skin.
Here's how you can achieve perfect skin:
1. Cleanse and exfoliate – the working environment and the everyday commute can lead to all sorts of bacteria and dirt manifesting on your skin and causing problems. Making sure that you cleanse and exfoliate your face before getting in bed can help remove any impurities on your skin that you might have picked up during the day.
2. Stimulate with massage – you can either book in for a facial or do it yourself; either way, a facial massage will stimulate blood flow keeping skin looking young and dewy. Try to have one once or twice a week and you’ll quickly notice the difference.
3. Target skin conditions – and make sure that you treat them accordingly! If you have a certain skin issue, do your research and look into getting specific serums to treat the problem. If the treatment is effective, the issue should go within a week.
4. Protect your skin from the sun – while we are all aware of the dangers that come with sitting in direct sunlight, UV rays will still affect you even if you’re not in direct sunshine. Whether it’s overcast or sunny, you should always protect your skin from the sun with normal sunscreen or a moisturiser with SPF.
5. Hydrate – keeping your self hydrated benefits your entire body but does particularly good for your skin. Hydrated skin maintains a youthful texture and will look much more radiant than dehydrated dry skin. Make sure that you are making healthy choices by drinking enough water every day and including plenty of fruit and vegetables in your diet.